Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** October/November Lite Challenge - How bad could it be? ***

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Default *** October/November Lite Challenge - How bad could it be? ***

This month we're going post apocalyptic. Take the world and tear it up. The cause could be humanities need to delve into dark secrets, the arrival of a hell breach on earth, alien invasion or good old classic nuclear winter. Pick your favourite end-of-days scenario and create a map of a world after day-zero.

What you map is up to you. It could be a zombie defence post in a city overrun by the undead, a farmstead on an outer planet after the interstellar fleet has been destroyed or a territorial map of north america after Yellowstone explodes. The choice is yours.

Extra points* will be awarded for creative means of destroying all civilisation.

Please remember to place a ### Latest WIP ### tag in any post with an image that you want to be picked up for the challenge thumbs. Note that only the first image in any given post will be picked up by the thumnbnailer no matter where the ### Latest WIP ### thread is placed. So stick to one image per post to avoid any unexpected behaviour.

This challenge will end on the 15th of November. The winner will be chosen by public vote, and will get a silver lite compass, $40 from Profantasy and honour and glory.

* points, in this case, do not mean prizes.

I wish I didn't win the regular map Challenge now! Good luck for all who enter!

This looks like fun ... but I think I'm out too!

By the way, torstan, your pm box is full to overflowing.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Hey, why don't we ever have prizes for the regular Challenge? Or do we?

Wish I could play in this one...looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!
    M

I'm still sorting out a couple commissions but in between, while waiting on feedbacks, I'm hopeful that I can do this.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Awww... another awesome challenge idea I'll have to see pass by.... darn job commission :shakefist:

Anyone have any WiP for this? Really looking forward to seeing what people come up with! I've been wanting to run a few d20 Fallout one-offs, and would love the inspiration of some awesome CG post-apocalyptic maps!

Time to close this and vote?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast