Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Map Style Experiment - Human Village

SAI is tablet driven drawing software. You get pen, pencil, airbrush, paintbrush, etc tools. Everything recognises pen pressure by default. It does colour mixing very well and you have lots of options you can adjust. It supports the typical formats as well as .psd (which is incredibly helpful). And the whole thing is very lightweight as the program is only a few megabytes in size.

And yes, the whole thing is freehand which is why it took me ages (colour adjustments and stuff aside I mean).

Guild Member Facebook Connected Alex's Avatar

*Yes, Paint SAI Tool is an amazing software, especially for linearts. It even works amazingly without a tablet (I have tested both.).*

As for the superb map in the opening post, all I can say is fantastic job! I can't wait to see any updates -- should be just as amazing. :>

Repped!

Yeah, this map is outstanding. Awesome work!

Hey Larb - I'd like to EMail you about your work. I have a gaming studio and we are looking for talented cartographers. Can you PM me at some point, or shoot me an EMail? Mine is kurt (at) terminal-studios (dot) com

OMG Dude! This is awesome. After growing up with isometric RPGs, this brings back so many memories. Thanks for sharing the beautiful artwork. And yes Skyrim is very wonderful and time consuming.

Guild Novice

Nice result. Good work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345