Thread: Needed - Modern tiles and floor plans for Mutants and Masterminds.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Needed - Modern tiles and floor plans for Mutants and Masterminds.

So, my roleplaying group is about to delve into the world of Mutants and Masterminds. We are playing a group of super villains and our new GM has asked me if I could direct him to where he could find material for battle maps. The last couple of years we've been playing D&D and have gotten used to neat battle maps to play on and he would like to continue that trend even though he is not able to make them himself.

Do anybody have some good links to modern tiles or maps - both buildings and outside - that he can use to make battle maps from? I can teach him to throw a grid on, so no problems on that account
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Novice

Google Maps?

Blog Entries

Have thought of google maps - which is a great idea for handouts. However combat wise I'd like something in better resolution and also insides of buildings
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

There's a modern tileset for profantasy: ProFantasy Software - Symbol Set 3 v3 - Modern - map making for fantasy, modern and SF RPGs, and historical cartographers

I don't know how easy it is to pick up just these, but you can unzip the download and extract the .pngs even if you don't have CC3.

On the Dundjinni Forums Probono has made several sets of 6x6 tiles that can be printed on cardstock and placed on the gametable or they can be assembled in a drawing program like photoshop or Gimp. They can also be used in Maptools or Roll20. He has done both modern streets set and a concrete bunker set that could also be used as underground lab.

this link will take you to his site where you can download the whole street set ( look at the bottom of the page )
    https://sites.google.com/site/superp...ngeon-tile-set

This link will take you to the Dundjinni site for his bunker set. check all 4 pages as he has some updates. I believe there is a link in there that should take you to rpgMapshare to download the set.
    Dundjinni Mapping Software - Forums: 6x6 Concrete BUNKER (Released!)

Here is the link to easily download the full bunker set at rpgMapshare:
    http://rpgmapshare.com/index.php?q=g...2_itemId=52346
    Last edited by Bogie; 04-02-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Blog Entries

super, thanks
    regs tilt

Maybe a little late reply, but you could always check worldworksgames, since they do a lot of modern tiles and sets. Haven't used anything from them myself but they've got some good loking terrain.