Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Map Pack - Fantasy Maps: Lightning Train

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Great stuff here RE, hope you get oodles of 'orders' for this.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Great stuff here RE, hope you get oodles of 'orders' for this.
    Thanks, SG!

Stunning! I'm a fan of steampunk genre/style of creations. And I'm just a completely massive fan of anything even remotely science fiction. I've never seen maps of a train honestly but I never play tabletop RPGs anymore (I used to way back when, but of my own creation) in favour of playing/developing PC RPGs. But! This looks phenomenal! Good work. You can tell you're really dedicated to what you do. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurui View Post
    Stunning! I'm a fan of steampunk genre/style of creations. And I'm just a completely massive fan of anything even remotely science fiction. I've never seen maps of a train honestly but I never play tabletop RPGs anymore (I used to way back when, but of my own creation) in favour of playing/developing PC RPGs. But! This looks phenomenal! Good work. You can tell you're really dedicated to what you do. Keep it up.
    Such kind words! Thanks a bunch!

Guild Member

I think I bought all of your maps now, thinking of using some of them for the AP me and son plan to create. Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lwaxana View Post
    I think I bought all of your maps now, thinking of using some of them for the AP me and son plan to create. Great work.
    That is awesome to hear, thanks!

Had some trouble dowloading some of the material, will read some of your extensive FAQs to try and figure out what I'm doing wrong. (only managed to get the jpeg's for the cars so far). They look great! Color for my games, B&W for my son to color! Super sweet. I'll check in with a review of the rest of the material as soon as I get a look at it.

Newb mistakes on old computer at work. (found out I was running with adobe 7.0, quick fix thanks to the link) The material
    is fantastic. Tons of bits and pieces that look great, and I love that you made them available seperately. I thought the jpegs looked great until I got a gander at the cars in the updated adobe! Wow. Nice polished work. Superb price for a fantastic product. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by maxsdaddy View Post
    Newb mistakes on old computer at work. (found out I was running with adobe 7.0, quick fix thanks to the link) The material
    is fantastic. Tons of bits and pieces that look great, and I love that you made them available seperately. I thought the jpegs looked great until I got a gander at the cars in the updated adobe! Wow. Nice polished work. Superb price for a fantastic product. Thanks.
    It is always so nice to hear such high praise from people who picked up my stuff! I really, really appreciate it. And thanks for doing a review, those are big helps for little publishers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12