Thread: October/November 2011 Lite Challenge Entry: The Last Stand

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default October/November 2011 Lite Challenge Entry: The Last Stand

Hi, this is actually my first post on these forums, but as this isn't the Member Introduction topic, I'll move along to the map.

My idea was for an apocalypse caused by some biological entity expanding, covering everything it touched and making it inhospitable, or some other expanding corruption of the land. I started work on it shortly after the thread was created, and worked on it on and off since then. For some reason, I decided to work on it until it reached a state at which it could be called 'complete' before posting it. It's got all the colors in but I'll probably still want to edit some aspects of it later.

Since I don't have much experience with making region or world maps, I decided to map a bridge between one of the last human settlements and the outside in a large cave. The idea is that if the survivors can demolish the bridge before the corruption makes it across, they should be in relative safety if the corruption cannot cross the river, or at least they would have more time.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corruptionUpload.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	39630