Hi there,

I am currently working on a map for a tabletop game-board themed on 18th century Europe. This map needs to be divided in 50 regions, including seas, each with a city as their capital. Each region should more or less have the same size. Each city used as a region should have some historical significance. The map's border to the south will not be lower than Creta, to the east not further than the Black Sea and to the north not much more than Bergen / St. Petersburg.

So far I've worked at spotting the capitals, with about 40 of them, pinned on a Google Map you can find here.

I'm having a bit of trouble finding relevant cities in the Ukraine / Bulgaria area as well as in the Balkans and Baltics and also between Moscow and St. Petersburg. I'm also not really sure about the Western Germanic area (maps of the Holy Roman Empire are quite confusing and I'm not very familiar with that area historically).

So if you have any suggestion, please let me know, it would really help. If you have doubts as to some cities to be included or not in the map, please let me know as well.

Cheers,
Benjamin