Hello CGuild! My name is Kuragiman (most just say K-Man for short). I have been DMing for over 20 years and I have been working on my own campaign setting for the last 10 years and have pages and pages of notes, outlines and writings and I have started work on the big source book for the campaign in Adobe In-Design. One of the projects I wanted to accomplish during this creation process is making complete maps of the entire planet and detailed maps of each of the kingdoms and then city level maps of the major city areas. Maps make a fantasy world more 'real' to me. To me the journey starts with the map so I really need to get the map phase of my world building going. That is how I stumbled upon this amazing place. I have already started digging in deep in the tutorials section (even picked up Fractal Terrains 3 because of one tutorial) and hope to learn all that I can to achieve my map making dreams. I am a sucker for the highly detailed maps that show all the mountains and forests and rivers in full details. I hope I have the patience to achieve this level of detail that I have seen in some of the award winning maps in this place. Look forward to learning and meeting new folks!