Thread: Einerkleinerland - straight from the mists of waybac

Map Einerkleinerland - straight from the mists of waybac

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Einerkleinerland-2009-small.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	600.1 KB 
ID:	39850

Rumaging around in some old drawing pads, I came across this lovely little joke map of mine ... there seem to be about 50 to 70% jokes among my maps. I really have to find the one I did to make fun of Eragon at some point (horrible, horrible book).

Anyway, this lovely little setting in ink on paper is perfect if you want a really ridiculously generick setting. Feel free to use in your hack-and-slash non-commercial campaigns and so forth

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Great! You seem to be quite fluent in German.

No, actually I totally suck in German! I use jokes and little maps to practice learning words! I write them out on a paper and then I start doodling stuff around them, and I'm guessing I was memorising forests and things when I was writing this. Also, it's not in German actually ... I doubt they have Schkratzër and Viladrinen

That's a really cute map and I imagine it'd look even better with a little colour. Do you have many in that style?

Also, I'm interested in seeing your Eragon one too. =P

Well, I have a load of ink maps, since they're fun and I don't need a computer to make them. Some of them I even colour ... yes. I could finish this one up, add borders, etc., etc. ... but ... hmm ... no, it's more true this way. It was made this way, 2 years ago, and no sense adding anything now!

I'll try to dig up my Eragon joke ... though I honestly don't remember where it is. It's a small, A5 sketch (well, so is this one) ... but I think I covered all the generick fantasy bases with that one too.