Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March 2008 Entry: Multilevel Madness

Well, I've managed to wrap up room 5 and a the shading in a few more hallways.

The idea behind this room is that it was once a marble tomb/temple. The elf who lived in room 1 got the idea that there was treasure hidden and force recruited a couple of formian workers to excavate. In their efforts, the pillar that supported the ceiling collapsed into the pit, along with a bit of the ceiling.

The need to remove heavy objects required the addition of the roughly excavated tunnel making the loop to the SE of the room.

The workers did discover a fair amount of silver, (some which they managed to hide) along with a dragon skull buried beneath the floor.

-Rob A>

Map Finished Map

This should be the end of this one for me. Finished the elf's pet krenshar room (complete with elevated catwalk ) and cleaned up shadows, added lock symbols, etc. I also added the dungeon entrance (NE corner) that comes in via double doors, possibly in the side of a cliff(?) with ramps up and down to the two storeroom levels.

As stated in my first, this map was assembled completely within DungeonForge, a free tile-based mapper. The art came from a variety of locations, including a lot from the Dundjinni user art forums, and some I drew or rendered myself.

This was fun! It was interesting to see the different things everyone came up with.

I've included images with the grid both on and off (suitable for VTT).

I'll also add this last bit for the benefit of Redrobe's script

### Winner ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mlm_nogrid.jpg 
Views:	653 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	2852

Blog Entries

Nice one Rob. My friend here thinks your map is the best but I am retaining any judgment until the curtain call. Theres been some other excellent ones too. It's certainly an awesome bit of artwork and is likely to do very well.

Ta for the WIP tag I'm still updating it all by hand this month but thats exactly the thing to do in the future. I can run another test now with more than just my thread to check.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12