Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roadside ambush

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

conan - try looking in mapping resources, there are lots of stuff in there - also CG Textures have a lot and a general search on google will also give you textures to use. Just remember to check the copyright if you want to use the map in public.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Novice

very nice!

pasis, these maps are top notch indeed. I actually had a friend that works in the IT field offer me a copy of CS4, you're making me want to take him up on it. Very nice work!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Goblin's Lair View Post
    pasis, these maps are top notch indeed. I actually had a friend that works in the IT field offer me a copy of CS4, you're making me want to take him up on it. Very nice work!
    photoshop is a fantastic program for all your graphic needs - the only downside is the price tag :/ - of course if you work professionally with graphics for printing there is no getting around it, you need those CMYK capabilities
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by The Goblin's Lair View Post
    Indeed the prices are really high and I had to rationalize the purchase to myself many times. I have not regret the decision.
    Gimp is another option to go. I have not used Gimp too much but what I have understood (and seen the maps in this forum) it is a very capable program as well and it's free. I would imagine there is a thread somewhere in these pages where users discuss pros anc cons on each program. If there is not, you can always start one...

These are georgeous!

Thank you very much for the road maps!

Awesome work on textures and lots of details, great piece!

Really nice !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123