Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myth: The Fallen Lords World Map

Default Myth: The Fallen Lords World Map

Not sure how many of you are (a) old enough and (b) nerdy enough to remember the 1997 computer game "Myth: The Fallen Lords" - but I'm setting a RPG campaign in that world with a mix of the Black Company books, and I was unable to find a nice, detailed map. This was my attempt to create one whole cloth.

D

Edit: I neglected to mention that I picked up the shields (the symbols near the free cities along the west coast) somewhere at some time, but I have no recollection of where.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base myth12.jpg 
Views:	10978 
Size:	2.26 MB 
ID:	47670  
    Last edited by Destan; 08-21-2012 at 11:42 PM.

That turned out fairly nice! I particularly like your compass rose.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks arsheesh. Which reminds me...I picked up that compass rose somewhere in my internet travels as well.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

One of my favorite games ever Good job!

Very nicely done! I played more Myth than I care to admit in high school.

this is so closeto what im looking for but not quite(if it was in old style and faded then it'd be dead-on) still lots of props

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Great work. Worth checking out the map made by a guy making a Myth mod for Total War too.

Myth : Total War mod - Mod DB

Hello Destan, the TFL map looks great. There is still a community that plays Myth II and I am making a map named Chalkwood for it right now. I found your map via Google image and the part near Chalkwood would be perfect for the pregame picture, can I have your permission to use part of the image?

Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Not sure how many of you are (a) old enough and (b) nerdy enough to remember the 1997 computer game "Myth: The Fallen Lords" - but I'm setting a RPG campaign in that world with a mix of the Black Company books, and I was unable to find a nice, detailed map. This was my attempt to create one whole cloth.

D

Edit: I neglected to mention that I picked up the shields (the symbols near the free cities along the west coast) somewhere at some time, but I have no recollection of where.

Guild Apprentice

I'm not familiar with the game, but the map looks great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast