Thread: extraMaps universal mapping app for wp7

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Info extraMaps universal mapping app for wp7

I'd like to introduce my project for wp7. It's a universal mapping app, where you can view almost all raster maps based on mercator tiles.
    Hope it will be interesting for cartographers who uses wp7 devices. Also any feedback will be appreciated.
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...2-cd636ef42a24
    Last edited by RobA; 11-26-2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Deconstructed the bit.ly link

I'm working on an Adobe Air based app for Ipad/Android as we speak.. It'll be ArcGIS Server based using the FLEX api.. i'm attempting to create a "workflow" system, allowing you to change some config files to completely change the way a tool functions through the use of steps.. for instance you could define a "find address" tool like this...

[Display Search Dialog] > {user enters search data} > [Run Query using entered params] > {results are returned from the query} > [Display results in list] > [Display results on map]

this will allow easy creation of specified map apps, and the ability to easily edit the processes even after they are set...

from what i see of your work (i don't have a wp7 phone) it looks quite good!
    Photoshop, CC3, ArcGIS, Bryce, Illustrator, Maptool