Thread: Novice Mapmaker saying hello.

Guild Novice

Default Novice Mapmaker saying hello.

Hey all!

First time poster here. I created a worldmap for my games and possibly some fiction using CC3 and was looking to see where I could get it professionally printed and laminated, which led me here. You guys are amazing.

I'm expecting a kid soon and am looking to get into more online gaming with my homebrew stuff as I won't have the time to travel to physical games, hence more digital mapmaking seems to be on the horizon. I'll be combing these forums for info and advice that's for sure.

Cheers,
    Moorcrys

Hey, Moorcrys - welcome to the Guild. Looking for professional output - did you find Gamerprinter? There might be others here who could help, but he's the one I remember.

New kid plus mapping... our youngest went through a colicky period when he would only sleep sitting up, in a lap or on a shoulder. For a while I got some nice third-shift computer mapping time holding him. Akkk.... he's nine now. Time flies :-). No wait, fruit flies, time fidgets ... enjoy your new gamer with or without computer; they grow so fast.

Do you have an idea what sort of maps you wish to produce? We have a plethora of tutorials that'll help you boost your abilities.