Thread: [Map] I need some help here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map [Map] I need some help here

I have a "set" of maps i already made and I would like them remade to look better and be also bigger and more poster like. I like the style of drawing that was done by THIS person. If anyone could attempt to "Update" these maps and make them all one image and better looking id be very appreciative, i have ALOT of friends who play DnD with some/no artistic talent who could benefit from this. But unlike me might have the $$ to provide compensation for the maps being made. Anyways, i'm uploading the images i drew and you guys go at it, keep it somewhat the same design but have fun doing it... It doesn't have to be 100% same just roughly the same style. Like Volcanoes n such try to make them exact but landmasses and mountains can be made however you feel fit.

Edit: Just incase, the pictures are kinda self explanatory but, the sideview is how you see well the side... and the top down view shops the biggest one is the middle, and then underneath that is the left and right in their respective positions.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Side.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	3.77 MB 
ID:	40196Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Topdown.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	2.17 MB 
ID:	40197

B14d3r11-

You referenced Djekspek's work - who is a member here.

It looks like an interesting map request - landforms of the halfshell? - I'm a tad to busy right now to consider it myself but best of look.

You might get a taker just because of the uniqueness of the world...

-Rob A>