Thread: Goblin Caves

Guild Member

Wip Goblin Caves

I put this cave complex together with GIMP. I imagine that their are two entrances. One in the roof of the cave and well hidden and another through the pool. The players will probably enter via the pool. This is designed as a goblin stronghold, but is easily adaptable. Comments are welcome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cave complex.jpg 
Views:	715 
Size:	2.00 MB 
ID:	40260

Looks sweet! Looks a bit 'cut and paste' in places where the elements don't quite marry up and are at varying resolutions, but certainly good enough for gaming purposes!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

nice little dungeon, you might wanna make a few more shadows - the big rock has a very dark shadow (perhaps a bit too dark) but the other elements don't really have any - there should be some constancy there... also perhaps a little more darkening along the cave edges to make the walls float a little less - difficult thing to do though and not really a problem
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Very play-able map!