Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etrenor

Guild Member

Lots of detail to look at. I like the cities too. It works well with your fantastic style. I recommend a few things like lighten the rivers, and few more lakes but I am sure you could go on and on with this. The detail is infinite, love that. Great map!

Thanks Riggamorphus @Bradlavario My city's are a variant of Ascensions in Jasmine Coast, I obivously did bunch of things different, like a inner glow set in the middle on a somewhat neutral gray set on Overlay ( I think) to imitate stone buildings more in the city center. A stroke of brown, a pattern of some slums from here and a few other bits and bobs. Ill probably tell you more if I ever look at the PSD for the internal parts of the map again.

In the bottom right corner of the top map in the first post, there is a small box with some symbols and "CC BY NC ND". While I have a vauge idea what it is about, could someone explain the symbols and what it is actually attempting to say.

[If I don't ask, I'll never know ... its not like I can Google a symbol.]

Is it a graphic way of saying "Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License" (like the author's signiture area)?

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Kuragiman's Avatar

A stunning map with a beautiful deep color palette. This is the type of stuff that inspired me to get off my butt and finally start mapping out my planet. Keep up the great work!

Indeed, the reason the image isn't in my signature is because I couldn't figure it out , but its exactly as you say Creative Common Attribution (not too strict on this)-NonCommercial-NoDerivs(I might change this so that I allow derivatives.) License.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12