Thread: Ereb Altor - Swedish roleplaying world

Link Ereb Altor - Swedish roleplaying world

I don't know if you guys know about this page . It's some maps of a swedish RPG world called Ereb Altor. Oh yes I spent a lot of hours there when I was young.

Anyway I think the mapsare great and worth a look. The page is in swedish...but I think you all can get to the maps at least

Blog Entries

Lovely style and nice color. Theres a few real howlers in it tho.

Many of the rivers are all forking in the wrong direction. Occasionally a river will fork especially where there is heavy sediment and it can do this dramatically where its said to 'braid' and form lots of rivulets. There was some nice example of that on the exit of the lake. However it very very rarely does it on a main flow. After a while, one will dominate and the other silts up.

Theres some nice ridge mountains in there too. Nice erosion effects but then its spoilt when the ridge curves back in on itself and joins up. A curved ridge is a cirque but usually the water has to exit out which is a common start of a mountain stream. I know its very difficult to generate terrain which maintains these effects tho.

I was there too Clercon, lol. I spent the better part of my growing up years of my life there.

Actually quite beautiful maps