Thread: Hello there!

Guild Applicant

Default Hello there!

So. . . Wow! This place is amazing. I came here because I had been looking online for some maps to use in an OA D&D game I'd be starting soon and the wealth of information, images, knowledge, discussions, and just everything has blown me away.

However, about myself haha! I'm 21 years old, live in California doing much of nothing most of the time. I've been an avid roleplayer for about 3 years now after a friend of mine suggested I sit in on his group's D&D games. It was an interesting learning experience but over the years I've taken a deep love for RPGs I hadn't known I'd be capable of. I'm now off creating entire worlds populated by races I never could have imagined. Hand drawing maps, characters and anything I can imagine. writing pages upon pages of campaigns, classes, races, and just general back story for anything that pops in my head.

Altogether, I just can't believe what an amazing forum I've found here and I'm ridiculously excited to bring myself into this community and participate in as much as I can.

Welcome aboard! There is an amazing amount of talent to be found on these pages that I am sure you will enjoy. You will also find contributing to be highly rewarding. The folks here are very receptive and will give you great feedback on how to accomplish your goals in whatever project you are working on.

Enjoy!

Hi Shadowedsoul90,
    There are a lot of great maps here, It can be quite enjoyable scanning through all of them. A couple other sites that have a lot of rpg battlemaps are RPGMapshare.com and Dundjinni.com
    Welcome to the Forums.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.