Thread: Hello CG!

Default Hello CG!

Hi everyone
    My name is Drew and I live in Atlanta. I have been playing around with maptool for about a year now and have admired the work of many people on this forum. I have decided to get off the bench and delve deeper into methods you guys use to turn out such beautiful maps. Thanks for making this possible

cheers!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi Drew, welcome to the guild - pull up a chair and start mapping ... the tutorial section might be a good place to begin
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Welcome to the Forums Drew, How's the weather in Atlanta? Been years since I was there ( back in the early 80's ).

Well yesterday it was so warm I kept having to shuck layers... today its so cold that I'm wearing 3 lol. I guess if you don't like the weather in Atl just wait 24 hours!
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys I started in on learning PS a couple days ago- mainly for a big mapping project I have in my head. Already this forum has been immensely helpful and my maps have come light years in just a few days! Thanks so much for making this!

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.