Thread: I need and will pay for a map of the Road of Hell.

Map I need and will pay for a map of the Road of Hell.

I plan to self-publish a book titled The Journal of Bill Smith. The subtitle is "Hell will never be the same." I have been told that the book would benefit greatly from a map, but my drawing and cartography skills are well below average.

My version of Hell is Dante's Inferno, but with a few changes. Hell is vast, five hundred miles from its center to the Vestibule. It sits on the surface of a planet that resembles the Earth but is in an alternate universe. Hell contains huge cliffs, volcanoes, vast plains and, of course, plenty of sinners. I'll give more details to anyone who's interested.

Dave M

So its kind of like earth when it was in its earlier volcanic forms around 3 billion years ago?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Be sure to read thru the 'sticky' at the top of the forum and provide as much of the info as possible.
    It will help find a potential taker for your request.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

as Steel General says, if you fill out the info asked for in the sticky thread it is easier to see what is needed. For instance an example or two of the style you're looking for
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Be sure to read thru the 'sticky' at the top of the forum and provide as much of the info as possible.
    It will help find a potential taker for your request.
    Thanks so much for your answer, and I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have found this website difficult to use. I would like to create a file with a lengthy description of what I want, as well as a crude sketch map. Is it possible to attach files to a request?

Dave

Thanks so much for your replying to my request, and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

I would like to attach a long written description of what I want, as well as a crude sketch map (with my scanner). Is this possible?

Dave M

Man, I came in here thinking it was going to be filled with good intentions

As for making attachments, yes, you should be able to do so by clicking in the bottom right corner on the "Go Advanced" button at which point a Paper clip icon will appear above where you enter your text. click on the Paper clip and a box will pop up for you to make your attachment.

I'm not sure why that doesn't show up until the "Go Advanced" button is hit but that's where it is for what it's worth.

Despite my initial silliness I hope that helps.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt