Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whiterun

I completely forgot about the skyforge but then I've only been to it once (being both a mage and vampire, I've not really done much of the companion quests). Looking at it again, there's a few other things I missed and some other improvements I could make. I might come back and do all that once I'm done with my current project.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Cool map. It makes want to play skyrim, but I must keep writing my novel.

Guild Applicant

Nice map! You commented that you missed the Skyforge, but there is also the Underforge. Not something you really could see from the mapped perspective, but it could be labelled.

This map reminds me of something that bothered me while playing the game. Where on earth is all that water in Whiterun coming from? Do they pump it all up from the river to the top of the hill? I used to build water features for a living and the largest pump I ever worked with was a 10,000 gallon per hour pump with a maximum head height of 25 feet. Now, I don't know for sure, but I think the rise from the river to the pond at the top of the hill in Whiterun is more like 100 feet. And judging by the water flow they're getting about a 10k-15k gph flow through the city. They are going to need some serious pumps in order to get that much water up there.

Unless you want to cite "magic", in which case I still don't buy it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12