Thread: Maegovannen (or Hello if you don't speak Quenya)

Guild Novice

Default Maegovannen (or Hello if you don't speak Quenya)

Hi.
    I got CC3 for Christmas (early) and in searching for maps, I found my way here. From the title you might realize that I'm a fan of Lord of the Rings. Karen Wynn Fonstad's Atlas of Middle Earth (and her other Atlas') are among my favorites.
    I'm new to the whole digital maps thing but I've been drawing maps (and buildings and space craft and so on) since I first played AD&D back in the 70's. I'm learning CC3 and working on buying the sets I need for my various Sci-fi and fantasy settings.
    I'm looking for a CC3 map of Earth's Moon that I can edit and stuff, if any one can point me to a good one (Thanks in advance.)
    My Current interests are LotRo MMO and Skyrim, and finding a job to pay for them.
    Pleasure to meet you all,
    Happy Cartographing.

Welcome to the Guild, Fedel. CC3 is a great piece of kit and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. Check out the tutorials section which has a few CC3 specific tutorials in it. I'm afraid I don't know of a CC3 map of the moon.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.