Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast Continent

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Wow, I'm guaranteed a crash with X5 every time I use it. Maybe I should try a fresh re-install.

I'm surprised RobA....if you can use Inkscape then Drawplus should be a snap for you. If I have time over christmas I'll put together a quick tutorial on how I did this map.
    I use Inkscape... very much. I think I just need some basic concepts to get a feel for the tools. Any pointers to general drawplus tutorials?

-Rob A>

Guild Member

Since there is some discussion about Drawplus I will post some of my work in the finished work section done in this software. I have been using Drawplus for sometime now and find it an excellent program. I agree with ravells that the Drawplus5 is buggy. The come out with new versions faster than I can keep up with. The programme is a good option for those who can't afford Abobe products but I bought it and use it more than Illustrator or Coreldraw. It has vector and raster working together fast and efficiently. I highly endorse it here at the guild.

Rigg

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Say ravells, any updates to your map style? I am still interested in what you do with it, especially the altered mountains you mentioned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12