Thread: Hi there from Prevana'Dei

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Hi there from Prevana'Dei

Hi there,

I'm a writer, actor and a lot more, but I'd just feel like I was bragging.

Anyway, I write screenplays, and am currently working on a medieval-ish fantasy adventure novel.

I like geography and creating maps - even though I'm still learning on the creating maps part.

A lot of member here have some awesome works and maps!!

Welcome aboard, there are a lot of people here who would like to hear about your novel and some who could help you with maps for it.

Thanks. I actually spent like two hours witing out a map request thread and can't seem to locate it. I'm wondering if it never went through. I hope it went through and I just missed it, b/c I'm not sure I can remember all the info I wrote. Maybe it has to go through clearance or something first.

Oh and I'll definitely be providing more details on the novel. I am really excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prevana'Dei View Post
    Thanks. I actually spent like two hours witing out a map request thread and can't seem to locate it. I'm wondering if it never went through. I hope it went through and I just missed it, b/c I'm not sure I can remember all the info I wrote.
    Never mind, I was correct - I failed to hit submit before closing my window, oops. Luckily all I had to do is copy and paste.

For those interested a quick synopsis of my novel:

Synopsis:
    12-year old Amelia Collins while attending a celebration at the Palace in Erisenna, Amelia witnesses her mother,Alexis being kidnapped by Dawn, a young and mysterious 18-20 year old beautiful blonde haired woman. Amelia thinking that no one is doing something about her mother being kidnapped escapes the gates of the town and ventures of to find Dawn in hope of finding her mother. Through her journey, Amelia makes some new friends, runs into old ones, and discovers the land and secrets of Talonkel.

More info on my website. See sig
    Last edited by Prevana'Dei; 12-23-2011 at 01:44 AM.
    Goddess of the Golden Ocean, Book One of the Cranthem Series.
    http://cranthemseries.weebly.com

If anyone is wondering where Prevana'Dei came from - It's a name from my Cranthem Series novel.
    Goddess of the Golden Ocean, Book One of the Cranthem Series.
    http://cranthemseries.weebly.com