I was clearing out my parents' garage and I came across some old books. It's come to a head and they're planning to move house. I'll be in the States when they do so I'm trying to find good homes for my stuff. So I was wondering if there's any interest in some pieces of gaming history?

I've got the following (incomplete list from memory, but if you're looking for something specific, let me know):

1ed Manuals: Monster manuals, Fiend Folio, Legends and Lore, PHB, Dungeon Masters Guide, Unearthed Arcana, Greyhawk setting books (I'll probably keep hold of the maps unless there's a real interest in those )

1ed Adventures: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, Slaver Series, Against the Giants, Keep on the Borderlands, Secret of Bone Hill, Dungeonland and the Land Beyond the Magic Mirror, Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan, Tomb of Horrors and a couple of others.

2nd Ed: Complete races series, complete historical settings series (Romans, celts, norse), complete classes, PHB, DMG, lots of monsters, Planescape, Birthright, Ravenloft

3rd/3.5 Ed: Pretty much the lot, but if there's a book you're interested in, let me know and I'll dig through it. Lots of Faerun too, but no Eberron.

It's lovely looking through the old books - and the old character sheets certainly bring back memories! But my folks are moving house and can no longer store my old books so they should go to a good home for any appropriate donation.