Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IGS Games random on-line dungeon generator

Quote Originally Posted by Korash View Post
    save/export/print options are a must I think. It is a shame to generate these maps and not have way to save them...

Very nicely done, and I am gonna hit you with my rep stick...such as it is.
    On the Mac, I just print/save to PDF. I'm not here to coddle you Windows users. :-) Seriously, there's no intermediate step to grab the map and pdf it, so it'll have to be done on the browser. If anyone knows of a good way to do this, let me know. How does Donjon do it? So classy...

Windows users can get print to PDF functionality with a virtual printer.
    Wikipedia has a list of a number of them.

Guild Novice

Wow. This is awesome. As much as I love to make my own dungeon maps, I often don't have time and these ones look sooooo good! You just made my life so much easier! Thank you!

This tool is simply amazing! I'm way too busy with school and work to map out a dwarven city by hand - your tool did it perfectly for me on the first attempt. Thank you!

this here is a pretty nifty tool, i like it much

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Incredible. In just a few minutes I created a 156 room dungeon !! Most Excellent work !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123