Hello everyone,

My name is Kerry (The Goblin's Lair), and I am new to map making. I am a simple guy, happily married to a great wife, and we have a little 11 month old girl. I have been playing pen & paper games since 1993, and MMOs since 1999. I have always loved and appreciated a good map when I saw one. Now that I am GM'ing my first Pathfinder campaign, I thought it was time to step up my game. I recently picked up a copy of CC3 and DD3. I haven't had a chance to use them much, but I was able to produce my "Sandpoint for Dummies" map, which I will post in the Finished Maps section after I finish this post.

You will have to excuse me, I do not know who the mods/founders are just yet, but I wanted to thank everyone at the Cartographer's Guild for hosting a pinnacle mapping site. I've learned so much in the last few months that I've been on "lurker status" here. I hope to continue learning from you all, and possibly repay you by providing you with a map that you may find useful someday in one of your very own campaigns.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!