Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Hey there,

I've been interested the design of any fantasy piece for a while now, and recently I have begun writing a fantasy novel. The novel is based in a world I have used throughout all my creations, and I hope to use the novel as a vessel, so that I can showpiece its intricate design. I have created a map of my own, detailing the world, along with the names of each major area. However I have never created a map with sufficient detail with a professional touch, something I had hoped to acquire the skills for, in this forum. I never realized there were so many people who had an interest in creating fantasy maps.

See ya round,
    Alt.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi altuno, welcome to the guild - sounds like an intriguing world, looking forward to seeing more. Please check out our tutorials and when you're ready to make a new version of your map make a WIP thread while you work for help and critique. In the meanwhile feel free to show us the existing map as well
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise