Sometime soon-ish I plan on running a new Pathfinder group and I've found myself in need of a world in which my players can campaign. In order to create this new world (which I'm calling Eldaron for now) I've decided upon an approach outlined in Korba's excellent WIP thread about his world of Calen Ndor. This method works from the ground up establishing tectonic plates and land masses and incorporating temperature, humidity, wind and ocean currents to create a believable world with logically located biomes. Using this approach will provide me with information on all the basic features of the world as well as the general climate. With those details established I'll never have to guess at how such things should be constructed when a campaign enters new territory.

I won't go through all the steps here as Korba has already done a fine job of doing so in his thread. What I will do is share my current progress:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eldaron 01.png 
Views:	178 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	41149

In the image you can see the major land masses and island chains as well as the mountain ranges in brown. The biome colors are fairly straightforward.
A = Tropical Rainforest
B = Desert
C = Plains / Grassland / Savannah
D = Temperate Forests / Mediterranean
E = Boreal Forests
F = Arctic / Tundra

I realize that not everything here may be entirely accurate as I have taken a few liberties for artistic purposes, but I'd still be interested to know if anyone notices any glaring issues. Now my major predicament is deciding what artistic style I'll be using to get this map on its way. Any comments / critiques are welcome.