Thread: Good morning, and in case it isn't, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Good morning, and in case it isn't, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

Good greetings to you all. My name is Icialan, which is an anagram for a Latin word that I got out of Google Translate. I am this many years old *holds up both hands, and both feet, with only the big toe pointing out of the left*. I am fairly new to map making, and have joined in order to learn then perfect the skill. The only professional equipment I have on me is Photoshop CS3, but it should work as well as CS5 and CS4. I've also heard someone has done a map in MS Paint, which is very astounding, assuming hi or she didn't have a drawing pad, which I don't have by the way!

I am interested in pretty much anything and everything. In fact, I'm a little eccentric nerd. I also don't have any particular hobby, though I excell in music, and performing in general. I play both guitar and piano. I can also sing particularly well (I am a baritone). Something I'm particularly weak at is probably English. My English leaves much to be desired. 'Nuff said.

Anyways, to all who see this post, see you around. I'll be making myself at home.

Welcome to the guild, and your English is fine. But hey I'm from Sweden so who am I to tell
    My finished maps

Mapping Worlds (My blog about mapping)

Imaginary maps (My facbook page devoted to mapping)

Good morning and welcome and don't worry - a tablet isn't essential (but ever since I got one, I wouldn't lose it for the world!) - all you need is some time, perseverance and ginger bread cookeeees

Thank you for your warm welcomes Now to get some cookies.