Hi guys! Cool site. I'm pretty new to mapmaking, and a lot of associated image manipulation in general, but I love the idea, got myself a copy of CC3, and am determined to get my money's worth . My main goal at the moment is to complete maps for New New England, my version of the Pokéthulhu Adventure Game campaign setting. But, seeing as I'm new to this thing and really like all kinds of maps I've seen, I'll probably make other stuff up while practicing and end up with other projects before I'm finished with that one. I haven't taken a look around the forum yet, but I'm going after tutorials next.

Oh yeah, I guess it's a good idea to say what I like using. I'm a windows (mostly) and linux (usually just for coding) user, with the core version of CC3. What little I do with image editing I do in Paint.NET, and a little in GIMP. I'm not a pro artist, and I have no interest in paying lots of money on Adobe software (profantasy stuff, though... hmm, we'll see). I really like hand-drawn maps too, and am going to try a lot of sketching for practice, maybe working with inks and such later.