Thread: Yet another new cartographer steps up and waves ello

Guild Novice

Default Yet another new cartographer steps up and waves ello

Hail and well met all,

Relatively new here, been trolling on and off a few years finally decided to register up and say hello.

Short history. Read sci-fi/fan alot, do some creative writing now and then. DM for a few D&D games (all versions). I generally draw out my maps by hand -crudely. one of my players pointed me to the Fractal Terrains program about a year or so ago, and just recently he gave me his old copy of cc3, cb2.. So im just looking around to learn how to do this whole digital mapmaking thing and hopeful excel at it!

So yeah... High and hello and sometimes i ramble a bit.. other times i dont say nothing. Just wanted to say hello.

Have a great day!

-Klokk-

Welcome aboard, glad you came in out of the darkness and introduced yourself. Hope to hear more from you now

Oh, and here, have a "whack O rep" for introducing yourself.

edit: Whoa!? Is my rep stick a whopping 16 or did someone else slide some in there...whooohoooo.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Your rep is mighty! Mine does only 6 repp.

Welcome DM Klokk.

Guild Novice

The Dwarf Klokk flexes his arms enjoying the strength that comes from the whack of the +16 rep'o'matic.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Right off the bat(after i work up) Ive got four maps posted for feedback and one convoluted and ponderous question.

Figure might as well link them in here, the first two posts are just looking for feedback, and the last one is a cc3 question.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...-FT-World-Maps

(cant link the other-one yet as its still awaiting approval. but its the same map as below.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...se-of-this-map