Thread: $500 prize for They Draw and Travel map competition - deadline 5th of February

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Default $500 prize for They Draw and Travel map competition - deadline 5th of February

It's precisely what it says. They Draw and Travel are running a competition to map secret locations in your favourite place. First prize is $500, and there are lots of other prizes too. Check out the full details, and make sure your entry gets in before the 5th of Feb:

They Draw and Travel Youtopia map competition

Guild Adept Facebook Connected RjBeals's Avatar

nice. i'll probably attempt something - but from what I've learned, they don't really like traditional maps. Look through some recent entries and you'll see. In fact, some of the winning entries for the last contest were not really maps at all. Just collages of places the artist wanted to showcase.

Yeah, the prize money looks inviting, but the style of 'maps' they prefer, I just can't wrap my head around - it looks mostly like high school art to me, rather than a map. Its not the kind of art I prefer, so I can't see myself getting involved.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations