Thread: Simple Map for an RP I have

Guild Novice

Post Simple Map for an RP I have

Hello! I'm thinking of including a simply drawn out map of sorts for my zombie-based RP (Role-Play) on a dragon-related forums. This is the main map of the game, but it's too vague to be used for the RP. I want a zoom in version of the largest/middle island, with simple/crude symbols for the landmarks and stuff. Because the RP is entirely run by zombies, I would like the map to be on an old looking parchment (some tears at the edge of the parchment would be great!), and the island and stuff looking like it was scratched out with a claw/sharp knife. The colours would just be black and the parchment colour. There are a few dragon caves dotted around the island (different symbol for one cave please, for the zombies' cave), and a human settlement or two around the coast/forest area. I want the impact of the map to be simple and easy to read, since it's supposed to be done by the zombies themselves (zombies aren't very bright are they?). There isn't a time limit for this, but I'd like it done before the RP gets approved and starts. Thanks, and if there is anymore need for details, just ask.

EDIT: Draft of the map I roughly want it to look like.
    Last edited by sharlykng; 01-26-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Guild Novice

Bumps. Added my version of a sketch for visual aid.

Guild Novice

Haha, thanks! Honestly, it was just a sketch. Sketched in pencil, outlined in blank ink, scanned and resized. The map has to look primitive since zombies are not smart people. Mind if I use your coloured version for my RP?

Guild Novice

Thank you!