Greetings and well met!

I've been visiting this site for quite some time now, and I figured it would be proper to join, introduce myself and attempt to collaborate.

I'm a 27 year-old business engineer, olive-oil producer and volunteer firefighter from distant Chile, that long, thin strip of land located five miles south-west from the end of the world. A roleplayer since age 12, focusing mostly in fantasy games such as D&D, 7th Sea and Ars Magica, as well as steampunk stuff such as Space 1889, I've been drawing maps ever since I found a copy of The Hobbit in my dad's room when I was 7 or 8, and fell in awe with the map in the second page. However, only recently I began trying my hand at computer-drawn maps, so my technique is still quite lacking.

I actually do enjoy long strolls by the beach at sunset, have absolutely no reedeming qualities as a cook (even my boiled water tastes bad), enjoy reading, writting, and water ski, and getting into parachute courses next month. My favourite colour is, I think, white, eggplants are my nemesis, and once I got my head stuck in a ladder when no one else was around and remained there for six hours. And all there was for entertainment was reading the components in a can of paint I had at arm's reach.

Pleased to meet you!