Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ruins Of Undermountain III (BIP Project)

Guild Journeyer MadCartographer's Avatar

I have level's 1-5 plus:
    The Lost Level
    Maddgoth's Castle
    The Crystal Labyrinth / Stardock

All in CC3. They were originally done in CC2, as the Interactive Forgotten Realms Atlas. It's a collections of 464 maps done in amazing detal.
    I refer to this collection all the time.
    _________
    User of:
    CC2 & CC3, FT Pro Exclusively.
    If it's ProFantasy, I'm using it.

Guild Journeyer MadCartographer's Avatar

I have a product called "The interactive Forgotten Realms Atlas", its a CD that has alot of CC3 files, and some of the files are the Undermountains. It comes with levels: 1, 2, 3, 4 Wyllowwood, 4 Trobrainds Graveyard, 4 Muirals Gauntlet, 5, The Lost Levels & The Crystal Labyrinth / Stardock. Very nice files. I like yours too.
    _________
    User of:
    CC2 & CC3, FT Pro Exclusively.
    If it's ProFantasy, I'm using it.

Guild Applicant

Quote Originally Posted by Doirche View Post
    Work is still proceeding on the Ruins of Undermountain III project (albeit very slowly though). We have had a very difficult time locating an artist and that has been a big holdup.
    So your looking for an artist?
    What are you looking for exactly? give me an idea I may be able to submit some stuff for you.
    I've been looking for a project to occupy my free time.
    Send me a message and I will see what i can come up with. Couldnt hurt right?

I really hate bringing up zombie threads but I've been away from the internet for a few years and was actually trying to track down Doirche. While I was away there was some communication problems between him and Halaster. I don't know the specifics and was wondering if he was ok and still kicking. The project has really seemed to slow down. It is a pity as I really liked his cartography. Anyone know if he's still around?

Note: I'm a member of Dragonsfoot and also a member of the BIP site though I really haven't contributed much in these years.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

are you still working on the project? is it available somewhere for download?

Does anyone know the status of this project? Sadly, I'm unable to join the site directly (it keeps telling me my username and email were 'banned') and the last dated post there is from October 2013 and there doesn't seem to be any way of contacting a admin/mod for assistance. It seems a ton of work went into this but there are no downloads available.

See Arsheesh's comment directly above yours.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Has anyone here heard from Halaster from BIP lately? I email and post there. But absolute silence.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234