Thread: Ruins Of Undermountain III (BIP Project)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist

Post Ruins Of Undermountain III (BIP Project)

Hey everyone,

Here is what I have done so far for Undermountain Level 7. Mind you that I did NOT design the dungeon itself, it was hand drawn by Halaster Blackcloak at the BIP website. All I do is take the hand drawn maps and make it look nice, hehe.

There is still a bunch of work to be done on this level. I am still learning the ins and outs of Adobe Illustrator and have made plenty of mistakes along the way.

One of the biggest things that I think needs changing is the grid color. In the original set, the grid was grey, this grid is black and it tends to make the map look too dark when printed out. Another thing is the border spacing needs to be tweaked. I'd also like to lighten up the "core rooms" (orange in color) as they also print a little too dark but this may be an illusion from the black grid. We'll see.

Please let me know what you think of it so far. Feedback is welcome! Even if it stings....

Last edited by Doirche; 02-15-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Fixed the link for the map.