Thread: Regional Map for Fantasy Campaign Setting

Default Regional Map for Fantasy Campaign Setting

Hello

I am in need of a regional fantasy map for a campaign setting. I will provide a rough sketch of the geographic layout and labels. I am looking for a cartographer that can create a map in a colorful but naturalistic style. Hopefully that makes sense. The campaign is set in a fantasy version of Mughal India in the 17th century, which may also come into play with regard to style, typography, etc. I have had work done here before and I am very easy to work with; however, one concern I have had in the past is lack of communication and overly-delayed completion of projects. Therefore, If you are unable to commit to completing the project in a reasonable time frame, please do not apply.

As already noted, this is a paid assignment. As per typical freelance art work, the creator will retain copyright to the map and I will get the appropriate licenses for use in print and digital form.

I do not visit these forums too often, so please contact me at the following address on gmail:

sidhu.gamer

And yes, there is a period between the sidhu and the gamer words. These are then followed by the at sign and then the gmail.com.

In your email, be sure to send a link to work samples/portfolio. Please provide information as to your availability and turn around time, and fees.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by RobA; 02-01-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Default Assignment filled

This assignment has been filled.