• TableTop Game Map by dangerdog15

17 47.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *** January 2012 - Diorama - VOTING ***

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default *** January 2012 - Diorama - VOTING ***

January has been a crafty month for mappers ... clay, foam, paint, pillows, plastic pieces and even a dog has been used to make the best analog 3D map. With 6 entrants we get 2 (TWO) votes.

So, look through the entries and throw your votes

remember
    - a gentleman don't vote for himself
    - to rep those you vote for or just plain like

The Winner gets a golden compass and voting ends in 5 days.
    The maps are here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/ch...p?type=regular
    dangerdogs post don't get indexed so check it out here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...l=1#post175465
    Last edited by tilt; 01-31-2012 at 08:09 AM.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Is our thumbnails doohicky busted again?

Good thing it's only 6 entries and not like 30, that would be rough
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I voted for lostatsea. What a creative story, and an even better map. Great job!

@tilt-Thanks for fixing my thread.

Odd. The thumbnails doohicky is showing my *first* picture, which was just the pieces sorted into piles, not my final, finished WIP. I did do the WIP flagging correctly, right?
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Is our thumbnails doohicky busted again?

Good thing it's only 6 entries and not like 30, that would be rough
    Tilt posted the link. dangerdog15 did not include a Latest WIP tag (I added it in) which was why he did not get picked up in the thumbmail page.

-Rob A>

Quote Originally Posted by Master TMO View Post
    Odd. The thumbnails doohicky is showing my *first* picture, which was just the pieces sorted into piles, not my final, finished WIP. I did do the WIP flagging correctly, right?
    My bad - the new automatic thumbnailer picks up the FIRST attached image from the LAST post (with attachments) by the thread starter that has the ### Latest WIP ### tag anywhere in the post.

I duplicated your post and deleted all the attachment copies only leaving the one, so it now shows up with the completed one in the thumbnails.

(The script was designed for challenges where there is a simple image per entry, so isn;t ideally suited for this monthly challenge....)

-Rob A>

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    My bad - the new automatic thumbnailer picks up the FIRST attached image from the LAST post (with attachments) by the thread starter that has the ### Latest WIP ### tag anywhere in the post.

I duplicated your post and deleted all the attachment copies only leaving the one, so it now shows up with the completed one in the thumbnails.

(The script was designed for challenges where there is a simple image per entry, so isn;t ideally suited for this monthly challenge....)

-Rob A>
    Much obliged, sir!
    My Finished Maps | My Planet Maps | My Challenge Entries | Album: Pre-generated Worlds

------
    Assuming I stick with fantasy cartography, I'd like to become a World Builder, laying out not only a realistic topography, but also the geopolitical boundaries and at least rough descriptions of the countries and societies.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

there were some AWESOME entries this month. Wish I could have voted for all of them!!

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

These are all fantastic--and you super-creative, 3D types make me SICK!

(j/k, of course. It's just jealousy on my part.)

RobA to the rescue again. My first vote for lostatsea, well, because it was a great entry. My second vote went to Bogie just for puttng some stuff in the snow ( real or not ). Heck it's winter for me here in the northeast of the US.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast