I'm new to online forum chatting and I have no idea what a lot of the acronyms used on this site mean. I'm sure this thread exists somewhere on this forum, I just havn't been able to find it. If someone knows and could link it to me here it would be great.

Also, is there a thread I missed in my hunting/lurking explaining things like, GIMP, raster, WIP, fractal and other words/phrases like that? I've been Googling words as I go but I usually draw maps by hand, so this compu-lingo is all Greek to me. Just got Fractal Mapper 8 so I figured I'd better learn the "local dialect", if you will.

Thanks in advance for your help!