Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **** February 2012 Challenge - A New take on Old Games ***

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the rules specify that you can't have begun on the map before it is announced - so maps you've allready finished or have begun can not be used - however - unless its mentioned in the challenge it self it is always allowed to use elements you have a your disposal, like brushes and so forth - so using an icon shouldn't pose any problems... and as Imm says... the voters are the final judges
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

Ah perfect
    last fall I made an orcish version of shogi. I think I reedit and design it a bit for this contest =D

EDIT:
    I did at this point only rough designs and would do a whole/create new version of it... so can i enter the contest?
    Last edited by Droner; 02-08-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Robulous's Avatar

I'm a n00b but totally have a good idea, if I can find the time this month!!

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

I want to do a redesign of the game of thrones boardgame settled 400 years prior to my Arden-Map. It should render the conflicts of the last civil-war and reuniting of the Elohim Realms and the imperial expansion to the south. It should be possible to play different cultures with the simplyfied war-rules of GoT.

Crossposted from my entry's thread:

Well, it should be evident to all by now, but I haven't been able or, to tell the truth, willing to prioritise this over my other works recently, and so I probably won't be able to participate with a finished entry. As such, I am formally withdrawing from the current Map Challenge.
    So yeah, I'd very much appreciate it if one of the mods could remove my entry from the challenge considerations. Thank you very much!

Guild Novice

Well crap, I was really excited about getting in on my first challenge until I read that it has to have been created during the contest...This was perfect for it but guess I can't use it? http://swanboy.deviantart.com/art/Fa...2F7335400&qo=0

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    I want to do a redesign of the game of thrones boardgame settled 400 years prior to my Arden-Map. It should render the conflicts of the last civil-war and reuniting of the Elohim Realms and the imperial expansion to the south. It should be possible to play different cultures with the simplyfied war-rules of GoT.
    Really interested about that =D

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Well i hope to get this thing done in time i am still so overcriwded with stuff to do at the time

Come on Schwarz! Do it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast