Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Imperial Worldmap of Arden by Schwarzkreuz

bom mapa esse

Wonderful map, truly a great job.

Working on a similar sized map as well and this is pure inspiration.
    Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Achius; 05-03-2012 at 07:30 AM.

odin667

are you raking commissions? I've published a novel (medieval: the book of loss, check it out on amazon.com) i have more coming i built the main pantheon of my world with CC2 and CC3 but not to the level your abilities. If possible i'd like to go over a proposal with you. Please let me know if you are interested. Dallaspaskell@aol.com

Thanks
    Dallas

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odin667 View Post
    are you raking commissions? I've published a novel (medieval: the book of loss, check it out on amazon.com) i have more coming i built the main pantheon of my world with CC2 and CC3 but not to the level your abilities. If possible i'd like to go over a proposal with you. Please let me know if you are interested. Dallaspaskell@aol.com

Thanks
    Dallas
    Send you an email

This is just amazing. If i had 1/10 of your photoshop knowledge i would be proud of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatutoy View Post
    This is just amazing. If i had 1/10 of your photoshop knowledge i would be proud of myself.
    This was my First Map here on CG, i learned a lot with the Tutorials. If you Need some Tips Show me a WIP and send a Note and i will try to help.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Congratulations, your map is filled with lovely details and adventure-inspiring geography and landmarks, in addition to a detailed and vintage drawing style! I like the dark and medieval sounding names, too.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Wow. I'm not familiar with the world, but this map, and the art on it, are amazing.

I am thinking about setting up a website about the world. And if ever possible doing an full RPG Sourcebook about it.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    I am thinking about setting up a website about the world. And if ever possible doing an full RPG Sourcebook about it.
    That's my ultimate goal with my own world too. Its a challenge, but the various steps are rewarding (ive come to really enjoy interactions between nations and their fragmentation and change over time). If you want to share any ideas or want any feedback Id love to help.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast