Thread: Fantasy Map Cloned from MS Paint

Help Fantasy Map Cloned from MS Paint

I am a new fantasy writer and while I have several chapters of my book outlined, I require something for the reader to reference. I have drawn a map in MS Paint, and would like to know if anybody would be so kind as to use their professional skills and clone my continental map into a work more worthy of publishing.

Sadly, I am still in college and don't have the resources available to pay for such a project, so I am asking if anybody would be interested in doing this free. Time is not a concern to me, as it will be a year or so before any real progress is made as far as publishing, self or otherwise.

I'm looking for a style similar to the maps that you find in the "Song of Fire and Ice" series by George R.R. Martin, in black and white.

If this book I am writing gains enough of a following on Amazon, or through a publisher, I would be more than happy to refer to said artist for any other maps that I may need in the future (including World Maps, City Maps, and other Continental Maps) and would pay for them accordingly.

I hope that somebody out there with some experience will put their faith in my abilities. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please contact me through the forum or reply to this thread.

I'm interested in doing a map in this style. Check out my blog. http://mfedewa.tumblr.com/