Thread: The Factory - A Night Club /Speakeasy

Map The Factory - A Night Club /Speakeasy

I was searching through my maps and I found these. I designed it over three days when I decided I couldn't find something that I liked for my own game. I needed a Night Club with a seedier side.

This is a 4 story old factory (With Basement) converted by criminals to be a speakeasy / Bar/ Restaurant / Brothel / and Penthouse apartment for the Kingpin.

A freight elevator allows vehicle and other access to all levels (except the upper roof).

The smoke stacks are cover for the kitchen exhaust and other things burnt. One is simply a fake smoke stack.

Restaurant / Nightclub on the first and second floors. The 3rd floor and part of the 4th floor is a brothel / guest rooms. The Kingpin lives in the penthouse on the other half of the 4th floor.

The building was updated but still has the fire escapes on the outside.

I originally placed them on rpgmapshare.com but I thought I would share them here as well as a way of saying thanks to guild!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The factory Front Axon.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	41991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The factory Front Axon.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	41991

The full size plans should be available in my Album. Hopefully someone can use it (personal use only please)

http://www.cartographersguild.com/al...p?albumid=3492

Very detailed! I like the classic layout.