Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Brushes] Joan Blaeu: Nassau Brushes 18. Century Copperplate Maps

I have some that I need to finish making into brushes. I'll try to get them loaded asap. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in every day. I have more projects right now than I have time.

Those Scotland Atlas scans are really high-res and will make for some great brushes.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    If anyone like we could share the work and collect Blaeu´s Map elements here in different transforming units.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Blaeu

here is the link, have fun with it.
    Last edited by cereth; 02-26-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government."

My Albums - My Portfolio

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cereth View Post
    I have some that I need to finish making into brushes. I'll try to get them loaded asap. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in every day. I have more projects right now than I have time.

Those Scotland Atlas scans are really high-res and will make for some great brushes.
    OMG, I had never actual open the scots maps, and worked with the German ones in lower quality....

Hey Cereth, if you like we could arrange a specific setup and work on the scots-maps both.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Hey folks, newbie question - any way I can extract these on a Mac? I unzip blaeu_nassau.zip and get blaeu_nassau.zip.cpgz. I double click on blaeu_nassau.zip.cpgz and get blaeu_nassau.zip. What am I missing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12