Thread: Subterranean Reference

Default Subterranean Reference

Stumbled on this site http://subterraneandesign.tumblr.com/ on google+

Worth bookmarking to check when seeking underground inspiration.

-RobA>

Nice find, I got digging into that which had a link to a map I thought was pretty cool but not that big. This led me to dig some more in an attempt to find a full size version which eventually lead me to this pretty smokin nice map of the "Mines of Moria" by Daniel Reeve.

Obviously I snagged a copy for my inspiration folder but I thought others might like it as well.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm still not sold on this whole broadcast everything I do to the entire world social networking thing, but I have to admit there's some really cool stuff to be found on g+

I'm with you on that Hai-Etlik, I think folks get so caught up in posting their life and receiving feedback that they start living a life built on drama which only exacerbates an already dysfunctional society.

Plus, I just don't like sharing my private information with everyone. Ya, you can set your preferences but when the host makes an error and blows your private data out into the internets all they say is, "Oh sorry, we are looking into the problem." Bottom line, I guess I don't trust them...not that I have anything to hide right now but if I ever decide to take up a life of crime...hehe.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt