Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elven Ruins dungeon tile set **work in progress**

I think that if the resolution were decreased in the greens it may look more like a fairly level ground cover. The highlights in contrast to the darker tiles make some areas look quite high. But I really like your aesthetic and direction with this project.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is really great work. I think Ettrick is right with regard to the fact that it could use some re-sizing. (although while I was looking at it I came up with 2 or 3 adventure hooks based on giant spiders and a very steamy jungle...) Keep up the incredible work I'm avidly watching
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Member Facebook Connected wisemoon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really like what you are doing so far with this project, and I'm very excited about the idea itself! I want to put some particularly elvish ruins in my campaign, along with current elven construction (villages and towns built into the trees), so this concept is dear to my heart. I thought your concept sketches were pretty cool.

Will be watching this thread to see how your project progresses!

wisemoon
    This and all other posts, including image or document files created by me that are linked in a post, are copyright Megan L. Wiseman, in the current year. Permission to use granted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License unless otherwise stated in the post.
    Please visit my blog - cartography, popular culture, and my art/design journal. Here are my finished maps!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123