I first started thinking about worldbuilding around 2-2.5 years ago. When looking at maps for inspiration, I came across over this site. More than a year has passed since I registered. Today, I'm finally saying hi. Soon I hope to post a map and hopefully get some constructive criticism.

I'm from Norway, only been alive for two decades and currently going to school part-time to become a gardener. Other than messing about with worldbuilding, I enjoy playing games (I used to play D&D every now and again, but now I mostly play on the computer), reading and, of course, gardening (though I do have to admit that the garden looks like a mess. Hopefully I can change that now that I'm starting to get an income and knowledge about plants).

So far, Photoshop has been my software of choice. I've been using it for quite a few years now, so I know the basics. While I have only taken a quick look at NASA's G.Projector, it looks really handy. I'm looking forward to seeing what the current map of my world looks like in different projections, but I am having some issues with getting from my current interrupted sinusoidal to equirectangular. If anyone has any suggestions regarding that, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

In closing, I'd just like to say that this is a wonderful site and I've enjoyed lurking on it. Oh, I apologize for any incorrect use of the English language. Feel free to correct me.

PS: I forgot to actually say hi, didn't I? Greetings! Nice to meet all of you.