Why hello there!

First of all, I would like to give a short note that english is a foreign language to me, so please forgive any small screw-ups. Please do complain about big ones.

Now that thats settled, who am I?

I am a hobby artist, trying out as much as I can. Recently I have been going back to designing/making maps again. The internet in general has been a very helpfull ressource of tutorials. Currently I am working on a fantasy setting (or rather pnp) called 'The Shattered Kingdoms', which is what most of my maps are about. Working on the project only in my spare time and mostly on my own its a somewhat slow process, since I am not only making the maps, but pretty much everything else too.
So in short; hobby artist with no real focus on a specific pinpoint, seeking to try out new things and to better his abilites.

I stumbled across this forum a while ago, picking up a few tips along the way, until I eventualy decided to join this merry bunch. I wish to learn more, and share some of my ideas as well, hoping that the forum can benefit me, as well as vice versa.

So, I'll be posting some things soon, hoping you will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.
Now off with you! I'm sure your boss wouldn't appreciate you browsing shady forums during your work time!

Sincerely,
Griph