Thread: Map for Graphic Novel Project

Default Map for Graphic Novel Project

Greetings Fantasy Cartographers-

I just completed inking on a fantasy comic story that should be going to some publishers to try to find the light of day in print. After talking with my writer about it, we really thought a small one page map would really set it off for the realm we made up for the setting - "Xendria".

You can see the inked pages for "Through the Eyes of Grizelda" at my website www.jasonlenox.com

Check it out, and if you would like to be part of this project, I'm launching a kickstarter campaign shortly to pay for some of the expenses, if we do well, we can throw some compensation to our fantasy map-maker.

If you are interested, please email me directly at Lenox274 AT comcast DOT net
    Last edited by torstan; 02-21-2012 at 04:23 PM.

This can be marked as taken. I'm looking forward to working on this project.

Wow, that's one of the quickest taken I have seen. Looking forward to seeing the outcome!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

And just as a side note to the fantasy cartography community- I was overwhelmed with the wonderful responses we got from so many of you. The bad news for me is that I only need one map for this project. This is one of the most interesting, and good natured web communities that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. We are launching a kickstarter campaign on March 1rst to support this project, and to put a few dollars to the people that are working on it- including our cartographer. I would encourage everyone to check this project out later this week, I will post the link up here when it goes live.

To the Fantasy Cartographer's Guild- please check out and support the fundraiser for this project!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...es-of-grizelda

Thank You!!

Wow. Nice presentation video for your fundraiser Lenox274! I only got to the second drawing of the mobs in the castle before I decided you deserve support. Great work. And a little rep too.

Thanks Maxsdaddy- any help you can do with a donation, and or telling your friends will help- we currently stand at $620 after 6 days, with a goal of $1000.